The Class 321 trains are used for Stepford Connect services. These trains are 4 cars in length, with a max speed of 100 MPH. This fleet costs 1500 points.
- Up until recently, the livery on these trains was very bland.
- There is a 1% chance that one of these trains can be numbered 321321.
- In real life are these trains currently being replaced with Class 720.
- This class is called "Dusty Bin". This name is derived from an animated character on the game show 3-2-1.
- This train has the same sound as the Class 319 operated by WaterLine.